| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caen in July is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 47.7mm (1.9in) of fluid is dumped across an average of 13 days.
- The skies in Caen are a little sunny having on balance a welcome 7:23 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 15:12 long and the longest day is 16:09 long with an average length of 15:45.
- There are approximately 8:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Caen July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Caen, France
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Caen:
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 332.9 kms (206.9 miles) NNE
- London, England, Uk - 254.5 kms (158.1 miles) N
- Manston, Uk - 272.5 kms (169.3 miles) NNE
- Ostende, Belgium - 331.2 kms (205.8 miles) NE
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 225.4 kms (140 miles) N
- Brighton, England, Uk - 183.4 kms (114 miles) N
- Lille, France - 297.8 kms (185.1 miles) ENE
- Paris/ Le Bourget, France - 211.3 kms (131.3 miles) E
- Paris, France - 207.5 kms (128.9 miles) E
- Le Mans, France - 146.8 kms (91.2 miles) SSE
- Bourges, France - 315.1 kms (195.8 miles) SE
- Chateauroux, France - 305.3 kms (189.7 miles) SSE