| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caen in February is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with sleet, rain or snow every now and then. Only 57.6mm (2.3in) of liquid is unloaded across on average 14 days.
- The skies in Caen are dull having an average of a trifling 3:11 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:20 long and the longest day is 10:50 long with an average length of 10:03.
- There are approximately 6:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Caen February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Caen, France
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Caen:
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 332.9 kms (206.9 miles) NNE
- London, England, Uk - 254.5 kms (158.1 miles) N
- Manston, Uk - 272.5 kms (169.3 miles) NNE
- Ostende, Belgium - 331.2 kms (205.8 miles) NE
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 225.4 kms (140 miles) N
- Brighton, England, Uk - 183.4 kms (114 miles) N
- Lille, France - 297.8 kms (185.1 miles) ENE
- Paris/ Le Bourget, France - 211.3 kms (131.3 miles) E
- Paris, France - 207.5 kms (128.9 miles) E
- Le Mans, France - 146.8 kms (91.2 miles) SSE
- Bourges, France - 315.1 kms (195.8 miles) SE
- Chateauroux, France - 305.3 kms (189.7 miles) SSE