| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caen in April is a little cool at 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 45.6mm (1.8in) of liquid is released across an average of 13 days.
- The heavens above Caen are fine with on balance a detectable 6:34 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 14:31 long with an average length of 13:41.
- There are approximately 6:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Caen April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Caen, France
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Caen:
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 332.9 kms (206.9 miles) NNE
- London, England, Uk - 254.5 kms (158.1 miles) N
- Manston, Uk - 272.5 kms (169.3 miles) NNE
- Ostende, Belgium - 331.2 kms (205.8 miles) NE
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 225.4 kms (140 miles) N
- Brighton, England, Uk - 183.4 kms (114 miles) N
- Lille, France - 297.8 kms (185.1 miles) ENE
- Paris/ Le Bourget, France - 211.3 kms (131.3 miles) E
- Paris, France - 207.5 kms (128.9 miles) E
- Le Mans, France - 146.8 kms (91.2 miles) SSE
- Bourges, France - 315.1 kms (195.8 miles) SE
- Chateauroux, France - 305.3 kms (189.7 miles) SSE